Sunday, February 25, 2007

Camera shopping



A friend recently snagged an Aigo camera for 800 kuai - 5.1 Mpx, movies, many settings, everything my old camera could do and more. I went to the same place but the stalls that sold that model were closed and most of the cameras cost between 1400 and 2000. I only ever take one Mpx pictures so I was getting a little frustrated that most available were expensive and between six and ten. It is possible to get a lower resolution digital camera for 200 kuai here, but they are very limited models with tiny viewing screens and I ended up with a BenQ DC 540 for 999. This was at @世界 (@shìjiè、@World) on 电脑城(diànnăo chéng, Computer Street) which is basically the second south section of the first ring road.

This scene is about ten minutes' walk from where I stay.

No comments: